What Does the Best Vaporizer in the EU Look Like?
If you were to create your perfect vaporizer, what would it look like? Would it flash ten different colors? Would it reach 300W? Would it call your mother and clip your toenails too? Jokes aside, let’s talk about what the best vaporizer even means.
- Battery Power vs. Capacity: It would be nice if we could have it all right? Riches, beauty, eternal youth, the world at our fingertips…okay, we’re talking about vaping here–batteries more specifically. The best vaporizer would have a long battery life and maximum power output. Today, if you’re using high-drain 18650 cells, you have to sacrifice either one or the other.
- If you find a battery with 35A, you’re probably not going to get any higher than 1500mAh. On the other hand, if you’re willing to go for a battery of 10A, you’ll have more to work with when it comes to battery life. It’s not uncommon to find batteries of 3500mAh and higher, but they generally aren’t all that powerful.
- Coolest Features: What features would you put on your vaporizer if you had the choice? Today, you can find vaporizers with touchscreens, colored LED displays, and much much more. In a few years, I wouldn’t be surprised if vaporizers resembled smartphones.
- Rebuildable Options: A vaporizer without a rebuildable deck option is like a choose your own adventure novel with only one path. It’s kind of lame to say the least. Not only are rebuildable coils ten times cheaper than pre-made coils, but there’s nothing like vaping on a deck you made yourself. Personally I love drippers. Anyone who’s tried a old-school Genesis-style tank or one of the squonk tanks that’s out today knows how the distance between the coil and the mouthpiece makes such a difference.
- Portability: I don’t know about you, but I want to know that I’m not going to be carrying around a brick in my pocket just to have my afternoon vape. Portability is important even in box mods. More power shouldn’t necessarily mean larger devices.
How do I Find the Best Vaporizer in the EU?
To find the best vaporizer in the EU, you’d have to try every single one of them, right? Well, we’d like to think that we could try all of the vaporizers in the EU, but there are simply far too many for that ever to be a realistic possibility.
To save ourselves a bit of time, we follow a few key rules to eliminate devices we know don’t fit the bill:
Never vape on devices with bottom-fill tanks: Today, top-fill tanks are practically an industry standard. If your vaporizer doesn’t come with a top-fill tank, it’s probably outdated. No one wants to take apart their entire tank to be able to fill up on e-juice.
Never vape on devices that aren’t firmware upgradeable: Firmware upgrades help keep your device up-to-date, and with the vaping industry changing so rapidly, you don’t want to be left behind. Whether the firmware upgrades are available online by means of a USB cord or through a bluetooth connection, you want to make sure the company is constantly striving to offer you its very best.
Never vape on devices with internal batteries: I never vape on devices with internal batteries. I only trust my devices to LG, Samsung, and Sony. Not only are these excellent batteries, but they’re also replaceable. Internal batteries go so quickly. I want to make sure I can replace my batteries with new ones the moment they start to die on me.
Where do I Find the Best Vaporizer in the EU?
To be perfectly honest, the best vaporizers in the EU are probably online. You can find a wide variety of vaporizers in your local vape shop, but it’s nothing compared to what you can find on the internet. However, you’ll want to make sure to stick to your major retailers. Any vaping retail outlet that looks sketchy or suspicious probably is. Unfortunately, since there are no national or international vaping standards, you can’t be sure that just any devices you buy are safe.
If you want to know where to start, you can peruse the company reviews we’ve written right here on E-Cig Brands. We review selection, customer service, and device performance in great detail. You’ll have to wait a bit longer if you’re importing devices from outside of the country, but it’ll be worth it if you can track down the top vaporizers.
How Much Should I Pay for the Best Vaporizer in the EU?
You don’t necessarily have to pay top dollar for the best vaporizers in the EU. There are plenty of great devices in the lower price point, and I’m not really sure the high-end vaporizers really offer more for the money.
For instance, a vaporizer that costs $150 and up probably costs that much because it makes use of DNA chip technology. DNA chips make it possible for you to control every aspect of your vaping experience. Forget about temperature control. Evolv’s DNA-200 and DNA-250 are more precise than you ever thought possible. If you set your device to 80W, you know you’re getting exactly 80W no questions asked. That being said, the batteries drain pretty quickly.
So, it is a better vape, but not significantly so. I don’t believe the quality can justify the price. I think there are others which are just as good if not significantly better.
On the other hand, I wouldn’t pay anything less than $60 for a mod unless, maybe, if it were a mini travel-sized mod. Otherwise, I stick to mods priced between $60-$130. That way, there’s a better chance it was made in America or Europe with high-quality materials.
Final Thoughts on The Best Vaporizer in the EU
My final thoughts on the best vaporizers in the EU? Unfortunately, I have yet to find my perfect device. When I do, you’ll be the first ones to know about it. Until then, I’ll keep vaping and vaping and vaping. I’m bound to come across the best vaporizer some day right? Perhaps it hasn’t even been invented yet. Hopefully, these tips will help you locate the best vaporizers in your area, or at least eliminate devices that aren’t worth your time.