Packing Size for CBD Concentrates
A lot of CBD concentrates come in a syringe pack. Some come in tubes, while some come in tiny bottles. Due to their small size, CBD concentrates are easy to carry around and they are discreet.
Extraction Process for CBD Concentrate
The CBD for the CBD concentrate can be extracted with the use of ethanol, butane and other methods but the best method of all is the C02 extraction process.
After the hemp or marijuana plant is harvested, it is ground up and then poured into a large vat where it is then passed through C02 under low temperature and high pressure. The CBD is extracted. and the purity is preserved. There is very minimal risk of harmful residue remaining if the C02 extraction process is used.
Different forms of CBD concentrate can be created depending on the heat levels, moisture and texture of the CBD concentrate before the impurities are removed from it.
Some people attempt to make their own CBD concentrate using local methods, but that won’t yield CBD concentrate that is as pure as the one obtained using the CO2 extraction process.
How to Choose the Best CBD Concentrates?
- CBD Percentage: The best CBD concentrates contain at least 90% CBD, while some contain as much as 99% CBD. Some inferior products contain as little as 60% CBD. Don’t buy those ones.
- CBD Extraction Process: Only buy CBD concentrates that have been extracted using the C02 extraction method.
- Reviews: Review are important.Ensure that you read up reviews about the product before making a purchase.
- Certificate of Analysis: Check if there is a certificate of analysis for the CBD concentrate product. A certificate of analysis certifies that the product has been subjected to the stringent tests and the product is of the highest quality.
- Origin of Cannabis Plant: Ensure that the cannabis plant from which the CBD was extracted is a non-GMO plant that was grown in a farm that followed the highest quality standards. These farms do not use fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides and other chemicals.
How to Use CBD Concentrates?
Squeeze of pour out a very tiny quantity onto a spoon. The quantity you squeeze out should be as small as a grain of rice. Place it in your mouth and leave it there for about one and a half minutes before swallowing it. You’ll start to feel better in as little as 10 to 15 minutes.
You can also mix CBD concentrate with your food and drinks. Just, remember that it must be a tiny quantity.