Vaping is a relaxing past time for many. What else could be better than enjoying a relaxing past time and enjoying the health and therapeutic benefits offered by CBD at the same time?
Now, selecting a CBD e-juice could be an uphill task as you are spoilt for choice. How do you even begin to pick one e-liquid when there are several options to pick from?
Not to worry. We are here to help you with that. In this article, we’ll give you some info that will help you select the best CBD e-liquid.
How Your Body Absorbs CBD Through Vaping?
When you inhale CBD by vaping it, your vape device heats the CBD e-liquid to a high temperature. After heating it to a high temperature, the concentrated CBD becomes a vapor that you inhale.
Once you inhale the CBD, it gets absorbed through your lungs, and it gets into your bloodstream fast. So, with vaping, you can start to feel the effects of the CBD even quicker than other methods of consuming CBD.
Will I Get High from Vaping CBD?
No, you likely will not. This is because the chemical compound in marijuana that makes one high, ‘THC’ is different from CBD. THC is psychoactive, unlike CBD. So, THC can make you high.
But almost every CBD e-liquid contain a minimal amount of THC. The higher the THC content in your CBD e-liquid, the more likely it is that you will get high.
If you don’t want any THC in your CBD e-liquid, you can opt for 100% pure CBD isolate e-juice. This is special e-liquid whose CBD content has been carefully extracted from the hemp plant, so you don’t have any THC content in it.
Will Vaping Affect the Health Benefits of CBD?
No, it won’t. Vaping is one of the recommended ways of taking CBD to enjoy its health benefits.
What Health Benefits Can I Get from Vaping CBD?
CBD can help to treat insomnia, epilepsy, anxiety, depression, chemotherapy-induced symptoms, chronic pain, inflammation, nausea, seizures, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, appetite loss, muscle spasms, appetite loss etc.
So, you are not just vaping a mere e-liquid, you are also getting a whole lot of health benefits.
How Can I Know the Best CBD E-liquid to Purchase?
There are some factors to consider before you buy a CBD e-liquid. We’ll discuss them so you can be sure to buy something quality. Here they are:
- Third-party Testing: Third-party testing is necessary for any quality CBD e-liquid. This means that a third-party laboratory has tested the CBD vape liquid for quality. So, you aren’t relying on the testing done by the manufacturer alone.
- Warranty and Return Policy: If a manufacturer is so sure of the quality of their product, they should have a good return policy along with a warranty. Some manufacturers will even offer you a 30-day money back guarantee.
- CBD Content: If you are relatively new to the CBD vape liquid scene, you need to be watchful of the CBD content in the CBD e-liquid. You don’t want to vape something with too much CBD content for you. Start with CBD e-liquid that contains as little as 25mg of CBD and move on progressively. With time, you could even try the 1000mg CBD e-liquid bottles!
- CBD Extraction Process: There are different methods of extracting CBD for CBD e-juices. One method is the use of a liquid solvent like ethanol, butane, alcohol, isopropyl etc. The use of a liquid solvent destroys healthy plant wax. Also, when the cannabinoid is being extracted, chlorophyll is being extracted along with the CBD, and this can give the e-liquid a bitter taste. Another method is the olive oil method. The olive oil method is possibly the oldest form of extraction. But the olive oil method yields CBD that is less concentrated. But the best of all is the CO2 extraction process. The CO2 extraction process yields quality, uncontaminated CBD that is very potent. CBD e-liquid containing CBD that has been extracted using the CO2 extraction process will be labeled so.
- Look for organic products: Organic CBD e-juices are products that have been certified free of pesticide, herbicide and other contaminants. Some CBD e-liquid contains minimal amount of toxic chemicals. These chemicals are then passed onto you. Go for safer organic products.
- Flavor: CBD vape liquid comes in several flavors, so you are bound to find something you love. If you have a sweet tooth, what better way to satisfy your cravings than to indulge yourself in a CBD vape with your flavor of choice. Why eat a dessert that will increase your waistline when you can enjoy a vape in the same flavor? You can buy CBD e-liquid in apple, vanilla, chocolate, marshmallow, custard, strawberry, orange, tangerine, grapefruits, banana, tart cherry, menthol, clove, milkshake, hops, gin, rosemary, cardamom, lemonade, watermelon, and raspberry.
International Regulation of CBD Vape liquid
CBD e-liquid has been largely legalized in almost all states of the United States. You can read up more about marijuana legislation in your state of residence just to be sure.
CBD e-liquid is legal in all regions of Canada.
Hemp-derived CBD also known as 100% pure CBD isolate e-liquid is the only permitted e-liquid available for sale in Australia. And, it is only for sale in medical marijuana dispensaries. So, if you don’t have a prescription, you can’t buy CBD e-liquid from an Australian store. But not to worry, you can buy import CBD e-liquid from other countries.
CBD e-liquid sold in the UK must not have a THC content that is more than 0.2%. Marijuana is only sold in the UK for medicinal purposes. So, you must have a medical marijuana prescription to buy it in the UK. If you want to import it, you must be licensed to so.