Tailoring Your Experience by Manufacturer
Do you prefer cigarettes or the relaxing scent of cigars? When it comes to disposable e-cigarette options, one is not limited to just a few look alike cigarettes. Instead, there are a variety of looks to the disposable trend, as well as e-cigar options that are also disposable. E-cigars also come in a variety of flavours meant to mimic the scents and taste of some of the world’s most popular cigars. This includes, of course, the world famous Cuban cigars that are typically hand-rolled.
For example, Apollo offers disposable e-cigarettes in three different flavours. In addition, they also offer disposable e-cigars. These products provide the user with a vaping experience that is easy to obtain without having to purchase multiple accessories. The con, of course, is that your flavour options are more limited within the disposable spectrum of products.
Disposable e-cigarettes, or even e-cigars, are a great cost-saving option versus traditional tobacco cigarettes. The reason is that even though each disposable e-cigarette might cost equivalently the same as a traditional pack of cigarettes, one can use a disposable cigarette to achieve the same amount of vaping as would be equivalent to several packs of cigarettes. Of course, this would depend on how heavy a vaper one is, but it is still a cost saving option.
Looking for additional flavour options? E-Puffer offers several disposables with multiple e-liquid flavour, allowing those vapers who choose this option to enjoy the benefits of a variety of e-liquids. Not only do they offer fruity flavours, they also offer a menthol version as well. In addition, he company offers 12 packs of these disposable cigarettes. One of these e-cigarettes can be used for approximately 500 puffs per device.
Enjoying the Manufacturers’ Rewards
With a majority of the manufacturers, one can also find a variety of rewards. For example, some manufacturers will offer you a free disposable for the return of a certain number of disposables. Others will give you one free with a purchase of a certain number of disposable e-cigs. Additionally, there are also options to purchase disposables in larger packs. Therefore, you can get a discount for a larger purchase, thus adding to your savings. Again, with the amount of puffs through one disposable e-cig, it is easy to see how quickly you can reduce the amount of money spent on tobacco products.
For those who are trying to quit smoking, these disposable e-cigs can give you the feel of more traditional cigarettes without the negative aspects of cigarettes. One can also choose a disposable that gives him or her the level of nicotine necessary to assist in the process of quitting. These devices are also made with food grade ingredients to produce the e-liquids. Other disposables might offer the option of vaping dried tobacco or other herbs as well as essential oils. Thus, you can tailor your experience to match your personal preferences.
However, the cheaper e-cigarettes often look very fake. The LED lights might not give a realistic glow, instead appearing as a simple orange tip. In addition, they might not offer the same amount of vaping time as quality e-cigarette options. Still, there are plenty that offer a more realistic appearance, as well as a longer vaping period.
What You Need to Know About Vaping Disposable E-Cigs in Australia
With the health benefits of vaping over smoking traditional tobacco products, is it no wonder that more and more people are switching to vaping products. E-Cigarettes in particular are an incredibly popular choice for vapers. They are discreet, stylish, and perhaps the closest comparable product to regular cigarettes. Rather than combusting and creating smoke, vaporisers heat to a lower temperature, instead producing a deep and flavoursome vapour. Despite this, vaping is still not as popular an option in Australia as it is in other countries, for example the US and in Europe.
What this means is that when seeking out your disposable e-cigarettes, or other vaping products, there are a few extra hurdles to jump over. This article will help you to find the e-cigarette that is perfect for you.
AU Vaping Regulations
In Australia, each state and territory has its own legislation with regards to the use and sale of electronic cigarettes and products containing nicotine. Here we will outline the most important things you need to know about vaping in each area.
- Nicotine: The sale and use of nicotine products is illegal in Western Australia. The importation of nicotine for personal use only is permitted.
- Electronic Cigarettes: The sale and supply of electronic cigarettes is illegal in Western Australia; however, it is legal to purchase electronic cigarettes from another Australian state or territory. Electronic cigarettes may be used legally in Western Australia, irrespective of whether they contain or do not contain nicotine.
- Nicotine: The sale of nicotine is illegal in Queensland, as is the importation of nicotine for personal use.
- Electronic Cigarettes: Per the Tobacco and Other Smoking Products Act 1998, electronic cigarettes are classed as a “Tobacco Product” in Queensland. Their sale and use is legal, but only if they do not contain nicotine.
New South Wales
- Nicotine: The sale of nicotine is illegal in New South Wales, as is the importation of nicotine for personal use.
- Electronic Cigarettes: The sale and use of electronic cigarettes, containing or not containing nicotine, is legal in New South Wales, but is subject to heavy regulations. It is illegal to use an e-cigarette in a vehicle in the presence of a child under the age of 16, and it is also illegal to sell or supply an e-cigarette to a person under the age of 18.
- Nicotine: The sale of nicotine is illegal in Victoria, however the importation of nicotine for personal use only is legal with ownership of a medical certificate.
- Electronic Cigarettes: Electronic Cigarettes are an un-classed product in Victoria. The use of electronic cigarettes not containing nicotine is legal. The use of electronic cigarettes containing nicotine is legal only with ownership of a medical certificate.
- Nicotine: The sale of nicotine is illegal in South Australia; however, it is legal to import nicotine for personal use.
- Electronic Cigarettes: E-cigarettes are not yet classed in South Australia. Their sale and use, whether or not they contain nicotine, is legal.
- Nicotine: The sale of nicotine is illegal in the Northern Territory, but the importation of nicotine for personal use is permitted.
- Electronic Cigarettes: The use and sale of e-cigarettes containing or not containing nicotine is legal in the Northern Territory.
Australian Capital Territory
- Nicotine: The sale of nicotine is illegal in the Australian Capital Territory, but the importation of nicotine for personal use is legal.
- Electronic Cigarettes: Electronic cigarettes are not yet classed in the Australian Capital Territory. Their use and sale is legal, whether or not they contain nicotine.
- Nicotine: The sale of nicotine is illegal in Tasmania, but the importation of nicotine for personal use is permitted.
- Electronic Cigarettes: Electronic cigarettes are un-classed in Tasmania. Their use and sale, irrelevant of whether they contain nicotine, is legal.
How to Find the Best AU Disposable E-Cigarette
So. You have made the decision to switch to or start using disposable e-cigarettes. What do you need to know to find the best type of disposable e-cig for you? Some of the things to consider when making a purchase are the flavour your desire, the price, nicotine strength (as permitted by your state or territory!) and battery life.
Ordering vaping products online is most likely the best option in Australia, as this avoids some of the complicated legislation surrounding the selling and advertising of e-cigarettes across the territories. Here we will give you some info on the best online brands to order e-cigarettes from.
Apollo are a fantastic online option for the Aussie customer. They offer a range of vaping products, including disposable e-cigarettes. The price for one e-cig is approx. $9.95 (AUD) (which gives you around 500 puffs!). We absolutely recommend that you check out the Apollo Disposable Electronic Cigarette.
Another great company to order disposable e-cigs from is South Beach Smoke. The Deluxe Starter Kit costs round about $25.85 (AUD), and the Deluxe Ultimate Starter Kit sells at $69.49 (South Beach Smoke are giving you 75% off the RRP with these two kits!). Check out their website for more great vaping deals.
The last company we will mention is E-Puffer. E-Puffer’s disposable e-cigarettes are a great option, as they come pre-charged and are incredibly light. A 12-pack of these disposable e-cigs will set you back around $96.21 (AUD), but they are well worth the cost!
AU Shipping and Handling
When choosing a company to buy from online, always check whether they ship internationally. After you are sure that they will ship to Australia, and that your state or territory allows the importation of vaping products, be sure to check out the shipping costs, and the estimated delivery times. The info for Apollo and South Beach Smoke is given below.
- USPS Priority Mail International (6-10 business days). This option costs $26.27+ (AUD), and in most cases, does not provide shipping tracking information.
- USPS Express Mail International (3-5 business days). This option costs $38.51+ (AUD), and provides shipping tracking information to most countries.
- South Beach Smoke: South Beach Smoke is offering a new expedited service to Australia, with 2-4 days transit time door to door!
Wrapping It Up
E-cigarettes are often the first experience many have vaping. As users gain experience, they often move to other forms of vaping, including box mods and even their own creations. However, there are also those who prefer to stick with the more traditional looking e-cigarette or electric cigar. Those individuals are often willing to take advantage of the disposable option because it makes their vaping experience easy and fairly uncomplicated.
Imagine that instead of filling an atomiser or changing out e-liquid containers, you can just grab a fresh e-cigarette. These do not require much in the way of charging, and the batteries do not need to be replaced. As discussed, many manufacturers also offer rewards for the return of disposables or for larger purchases.
Overall, the disposables are a nice option for those who prefer vaping but are not necessarily interested in all the additional accessories, devices, and e-liquids. At the same time, they still provide a cost saving option, especially for those who are heavy traditional smokers. The cost of a pack of cigarettes is typically higher than one disposable cigarette, which can be the equivalent of several packs.
Many traditional smokers also appreciate that they can choose the amount of nicotine available in each disposable cigarette, so it is consistent from one to another. As they work to reduce the amount of nicotine, they can continue to bring the quantity down. Disposables can be a simple and affordable option for those looking to quit and for those just starting out vaping. These disposables can also be purchased without any nicotine, so you can enjoy the vaping flavours without the added nicotine.
However you chose to vape, disposables are an affordable and flavoured option to vape with minimal fuss and mess.
Top Disposable E-Cigarette Starter Kits to Try
ePuffer – XPOD – Mini Disposable Vape Pod
At only 15g, ePuffer’s new XPOD Minis will slip inside your pocket unnoticed. Better yet, when you’re finished with one, you can just throw it away–no hassle whatsoever. Each pod comes with 1.2ml of 50/50 blend vape juice at 18mg/ml of nicotine. You can purchase these pods in either mango, menthol, or tobacco, and because the vape liquid is made with state-of-the-art nicotine salts, you can bet that each puff tastes like the real thing.
South Beach Smoke E-Cigarettes Kits
Now South Beach Smoke doesn’t have an official line of disposable e-cigs, but their deluxe kits are inexpensive enough for us to lump them under the same category. Their extremely popular deluxe kit comes with a short and long ion battery as well as a wall-adapter, micro USB cable, and 10 cartridges. This kit has the equivalent of about 14-16 packs of cigarettes, and so even though it’s technically not a pack of disposable e-cigarettes, it could function as one nonetheless. They also have their advanced deluxe kits with more cartridges and extra accessories.
ePuffer – Eco Disposable Electronic Cigarettes
For $9.95, you can get ePuffer’s premium eco disposable e-cigarettes in a wide variety of flavors including tobacco, menthol, and new e-shisha flavors like appletini and watermelon sangria. You can also get the 12-pack for $79.95 if you know you’ll be using them on a regular basis. These e-cigs are powered by a 3.7V cylindrical lithium battery and have an orange glowing LED tip to resemble the burning charcoal butt.
Apollo E-Cigs Kits
Apollo has a tab for disposable e-cigarettes, but it doesn’t seem like they actually have anything posted there at the moment. They have told us though that they occasionally have disposable e-cigs for sale, so it is worth keeping an eye out for them. Look here for updates.